I am having one of "those" mornings. There a song that says, "Mama said there be days like this..." Thanks for warning me Mom!
Sometime during the night, Jena became afraid and came running into our room and crawled in bed with us. About 5am she awoke with a sore throat and a fever. I gave her some medicine and heard Annie crying. After I fed her I decided I might as well stay awake. I had a really good time during my quiet time and even had some time to make breakfast for my husband too. Poor Duane, his wife doesn't make him a hot meal every morning, but this morning, even if it was on the run, he had some fresh muffins to eat.
Then the girls woke up and I started the mornings routine. After calling the mothers of the children I watch to warn them about Jena and calling the school, I still needed to bathe the girls. So as I sit here, I want to fall asleep, but the sounds of Sesame Street rudely keep me awake! I suppose that is a good thing. Oh yeah and before I sat down to type, I spilled 3/4 of my coffee all over the computer desk. One good thing, it didn't get on the computer!
So as we move on with the day, I look forward to the next part, lunch and naptime! I love days like these.
1 comment:
this is one of those mornings where i need a mug that says "instant coffee ain't fast enough" SO TRUE! i hope the girls all feel much better and you can sneak in a nap somehow
love love love
jenny.
Post a Comment