Thursday, May 04, 2006

Maria's blog

Maria's blog

Hello all!
I've been drawn into the "blog" craze...since I keep hearing that the Marshalls should blog, I thought that I would.

Today is Paige's 3rd birthday, as we were putting her to bed she said, "I'm big now, Mama." Of course she is!We bought her a "Big Wheel" and Duane was outside pushing her down the sidewalk because she isn't "big" enough to push the pedals yet.

I have a sleepy baby on me that I need to put to bed, it would make it easier to type if I wasn't holding her.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Yea Paige! I had a Smurf big wheel myself! I was the talk of the block!
Don't you feel a little 6th grade with all the crazy hype over blogs? Oh, well blog on!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of 4 little girls who fill my life with so much joy and satisfaction. I love it!!!