Friday, June 08, 2007

Momma Maria!

I suppose that I haven't been quite honest about what has been going on in our family the past few months. I think that anxiety has fueled a bit of my hesitancy. But I am sure that it isn't fair to not include the big stuff that occurs in the normalcy of our lives.

We are going to have another baby!

The part of me that is anxious about announcing such news is that the question that comes from someone is "When are you due?" My answer is "Uhh, I dunna know..." There has been a bit of debate along that realm lately. Blood work states something other than what I think my body is showing. Although I look like I am 4 months already, I was concerned that there was more than one little one in there. Our doctor reassured us that there is only one and then announced that it is another girl! He thought that he was really funny at that moment. (For those of you who don't know, we cannot know the sex this early on...that comes later.)

Speaking of the sex of this baby...I understand that I let a few friends down last time. I even heard from one friend that it almost was the death of our friendship because I wasn't willing to share my little secret with anyone! In a moment of weakness I told one person, OK two. I had just found out and I told a stock lady at a store we were shopping at! I quickly looked around me just to make sure that none of my friends were around to hear what I had just said. Love you all sooooo much! Sometimes secrets are best kept! Wasn't it great to hear that Duane and Maria had another little girl???

Anyhow, I am feeling the normal blahs of the first trimester. Duane thinks that it is hysterical that I fall asleep on the couch every night and I find him trying to pick me up to carry me to bed. Better carry me now baby before I get to big to see around!

The joys of pregnancy are mine for a time and I would love to relish in them if only I were a bit further along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i swear i am going to send you those clothes!

and OF COURSE we were joyous that annie was a girl. nobody is keeping a tally of "sides" at this house. bring 'em on! healthy, beautiful marshall girls

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of 4 little girls who fill my life with so much joy and satisfaction. I love it!!!