Monday, April 09, 2007

Some important lessons are best learned...

I barely made it in time for my flight out of Ohio. Apparently my bag didn't make it in time. It is all good though. But I did learn some important things along my trip:

1. No matter how tight the space, a baby can be changed twice in an airplane bathroom.
2. It is a lot of fun to wave "bye-bye" to airport lights at night!
3. Sky trains are really fast!
4. Strollers can to ride escalators.
5. Bottled water should not cost over $3.50 a bottle!
6. Airport personnel in a arrival city are not responsible for lost luggage in the departure city. Treat them that way!
7. Cheerios can be very entertaining on a long flight.
8. Don't waste money buying magazines to read while traveling with young children.
9. Max & Erma's, T.G.I. Fridays, Cheers, Wolfgang Pucks are wonderful places in the terminal for single adults, not young children!
10. Sometimes the most unsuspecting people can be the kindest strangers you will ever encounter!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It sounds like you had one adventure with just you and Annie. There are many good places to eat in airports. I didn't realize that. I can't believe companies think you will pay $3.50 for a bottle of water. Sorry, if you paid that:)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of 4 little girls who fill my life with so much joy and satisfaction. I love it!!!