So, I've neglected to post pics of all the birthday parties we've had this year. Here goes...just a few of the girls with their birthday cakes and candles.
Jena turned 7 in January, this is a birthday celebration with family, a homemade cake decorated with little pet shop animals. She had another party with some of her girl friends. They showed up at our house at 9am, dressed in their pjs and we had a "slumber party." We snacked on muffins and fruit. The girls piled on sleeping bags and listened to a "bedtime story." They decorated pillow cases to take home with them and they seemed to really enjoyed themselves.
Annie turned 2 in February. We had a small group of friends over to celebrate with her. We began practicing blowing out candles several days before her big day. She was a champ. She was a little concerned about everyone singing but I think that she loved it.
Paige turned 5 in May. We celebrated by having a "puppy party" for her and some of her girl friends. The kids wore puppy ears and had their faces painted like doggies. They got to eat a snack of puppy chow on the floor like real dogs. They also had a chance to make dog collars. Her cupcakes had a puppy paw on them too!
Duane turned the big 3-0 this year. He got a blender for his birthday! What a great time...Duane swears that he isn't into birthday celebrations so I didn't plan anything. I feel like a loser now because of it. Maybe next year will make up for it. Recently, he bought himself a new bike and I'd like to think that it is part of his birthday present!
I had a birthday too, but let's not talk about my age.
No comments:
Post a Comment