Reading my sister-in-laws' blog tonight reminded me that I wrote down three great things I heard come from Paige today and I cannot wait to share them.
While she and Annie were coloring on the floor today, she continually had to ask Annie to share the crayons. Annie doesn't know how to distinguish between certain colors so eventually she got tired of handing the box of crayons over to Paige and dumped the crayons on the floor. Paige smiled really big at her and exclaimed: "Annie had a great idea thinking in her head!" She was really proud of her little sister for solving their problem.
After breakfast this morning, Paige asked, "Mommy, what are you and daddy the boss of at church?" I told her I didn't understand what she was asking and then she said, "Well, what are you the boss of at church? Miss Debbie (our children's pastor's wife) is the boss who says you can't bring toys to church, what are you the boss of?"
After preschool today, Paige was dying to share a joke she learned: "What does the lamb eat for lunch?"
"Baaa-loon-y!" She thought it was hysterical! I love to see her enjoy life and laugh!
3 comments:
i have thought many times that augustine and paige especially would be good friends. such posts confirm this belief!
These are very funny! She's really turning into quite the comedian!!
I am sorry. We stole the bahh-loney bit for Judah. Full Story
Post a Comment