Thursday, November 15, 2007

Late Night Run


So I am 32 weeks pregnant and I have finally given in to my cravings...


Duane is the sweetest husband around, even if he is complaining right now. He is on his way to Taco Bell. Yes, he is making a run for the border for me. I have held out as long as I can. I know he loves me or he would have given me the keys to the car and told me to go myself. He hasn't gone out for just me this entire pregnancy and I think that I have worn him thin. Usually he tells me, "Just sleep it off, Maria." So I try but I still crave something bad late at night. Nothing in the house looked good. I know that it sounds disgusting but maybe just this once and then my mind will be silenced!


Ah, the plight of the husband with a wife with pregnancy cravings...


He is a good man and he deserves kudos for his sacrifice.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So, how did is sit after you ate it?!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of 4 little girls who fill my life with so much joy and satisfaction. I love it!!!