Monday, January 29, 2007

Friday Night Meeting

This past Friday night we attended a leaders' meeting for the youth group that we are involved with. We spent the better part of 2 hours making plans for this year, discussing ways we can improve ourselves as leaders and then spent some time in prayer for the students.

Can you guess what some of the students were doing while we were busy planning their futures????

TOILET-PAPERING their beloved leaders' homes!!!! The audacity of some people!

We came home to put our tired children to bed Friday night and as we pulled up in front of our house, we were welcomed to the sight of toliet paper hanging from our trees and bushes. Proudly displayed on our sidewalk was: "WE (), (that is a heart) U! GOTCHA!" Then on the steps leading up to our front door was: "You have been officially initiated." Hmmm...initiated into what? The only thing that we are involved in is the youth group. So it leads us to believe that we were initiated, FINALLY, into the youth group after a full year of helping out.


IT IS ABOUT TIME LADIES!!!

I will confess that I snuck out of my house to retaliate on two of the people obviously involved. I gave myself away at Michelle's apartment, and seeing how she lives so close to Taya, I confessed to having some fun at Taya's house. (Remember to check the mouth of the deer in your front yard Taya.)

As silly as Friday night was for me, I really needed it. I finally felt ALIVE!!! Just kidding, but it was a great time, even if I was by myself! Ha, Ha!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mother of 4 little girls who fill my life with so much joy and satisfaction. I love it!!!